Thursday, April 9, 2015

Day 2

"Excuses are like assholes, Kinder, everyone has one and they stink" - Frank Thomas, 1991

Coach had a point, but its not going to stop me.  Excuse number one for why I haven't worked out since Monday... I did too many squats.  I have literally been stumbling around like I got unwelcomed butt sex.  Well, that might have been a bit extreme but sitting down and standing up is terrible.

Anyway, the rest of the excuses I can come up are stupid and just pathetic.  Obviously I did not get to be this big by doing the right thing.  Last night, I got into an argument with someone that I care about, and got pissed off.  My anger overtook my willpower, so I ate some corndogs and cookies with my kids.  They were happy, at the time I was happy... Later that night and today I have had a very large amount of regret though.  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day right?

Today I plan to go to my first Yoga class.  The Health and Wellness Center offers beginner Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday 1640 - 1720.  This class is the whole reason I have joined the H&W center, I hope it isn't terrible, but I have to say.  Plenty of people have accused me of joining just to stare at asses in yoga pants.  While that isn't an unpleasant thought, it is not on the list of reasons for me joining.  Hell, I seriously hope the class is full of people fatter and more out of shape than me.  That would be splendid, because nothing terrorizes a fat guy like the fear of falling down in front of a class of hot chicks.

I will update ya on the fiasco that is my first Yoga class.. wish me luck. 

Weight Loss So Far: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment