Monday, April 6, 2015

Day 1 - April 6 '15

Welcome to the blog of Jason Kinder, 38 year old fat, lazy, divorced, lonely, smart ass guy.  I know that people post this type of stuff on Facebook and it is annoying.  Along with selling makeup, or the next magical drink that will help you shed weight while eating ho-hos.  So I am going to put it all here, where you have to actually search it out to read it.

Read it or don't. I  don't care.  I am doing this for me, Lilah, Jonah, Jessie, and the Freckles of the world.  I am sick of letting my lazy ass, and my stomach lead me through life.  I am tired of being ashamed of who I am.  Enough is enough.  I will defeat Fred.  Let me repeat that. 

I WILL defeat Fred.  No more being embarrassed of my gut, or my legs, or the chicken arms.  Fuck that shit.  Enough is enough.  I will win.

Ok ok.  So onto the workout for today:

Goblet Squat 45lbs x10, x10, x10, x10
Inclined Dumbbell Press 45lbs x8, x8, x8, x8
Dumbbell Row 50lbs x8, x8, x8, x8
Kettle bell Romanian Squat 35lbs x12, x12, x12

Did not do:
Kettle Bell Romanian Squat 35lbs x12
Reverse Lunge x10 (3 sets)
Lat Pull downs x10 (3 sets)

Because, well I almost vomited.  Its the first day.  Cut a fat ass some slack Jesus. Like you are super fit and could have blasted through this whole workout like a champ.

Also, walked 30 minutes.  The beginning I didn't think I was going to be able to pick up and put down my legs enough to actually walk but I managed, somehow.  It killed me a little bit. 

Last thought for the day, as I think about how much weight I have to lose.  I can't change yesterday, I can't change tomorrow, all I can do is be the best me I can be today.  So I am going to.

So I am going to.

Weight Loss so far: 0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment