Sunday, July 28, 2013

Disclaimer for reboot of this thing

Howdy to the 7 of you that actually follow this thing.  I have decided that this is a great place for me to bitch and whine about my life without actually telling anyone directly.  I hate those people who talk about their life over and over and never stop.  This blog stuff will allow me to do it, and if you don't want to read it.  THEN DON'T!

People comment a lot that my stuff I put on Facebook is funny and inspirational.  Blah to that.  I find myself posting there when I am frustrated, so maybe putting it here will help me and I wont have to look like I am complaining and whining. 

This blog was originally going to just be my journey to lose weight, hence the name, but I think I am going to change it.  I think I am going to have it be my personal journal and reflections.  That is a better idea to me, as weight loss and changing habits is actually about becoming a better person.  Losing the pounds is just an outward change, the real changes are internal and I think writing about it will help me along the way. 

I should warn you, I plan on updating this daily hopefully, but at least multiple times per week.  You will get an insight into my mind that should probably shock you and frighten you.  I will bitch and whine and complain and sound pitiful; but it should also contain stuff that is uplifting and maybe funny?  If this sounds like a waste of time, then unfollow me!   Really easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment